Reasons why Johnny would make sense to Jerry:
1) The Cowboys need to find Romo’s eventual replacement. Manziel can sit and mature for three years.
2) Johnny’s draft stock has fallen- the team wouldn’t need to spend a high pick (4th? 3rd at highest).
3) Star-power. LOCAL star-power!
4) Johnny’s drama is nothing to Jerry. He’s used to white lines and mink coats.
5) Scrambler – I’ve always believed that Jerry valued Romo more than anyone else to make up for his personnel mistakes on the O-line. Romo saves at least 10 sacks per year, covering Jerry’s GM hide with the lack of talent up front.
I HOPE I’m wrong, but does it not make sense?
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Manizel: “I’ve Been The Same Person, Doing The Same Things Since It All Started”
- Texas Schools Spare No Expense For Huge Football Stadiums
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears