Reasons why Johnny would make sense to Jerry:
1) The Cowboys need to find Romo’s eventual replacement. Manziel can sit and mature for three years.
2) Johnny’s draft stock has fallen- the team wouldn’t need to spend a high pick (4th? 3rd at highest).
3) Star-power. LOCAL star-power!
4) Johnny’s drama is nothing to Jerry. He’s used to white lines and mink coats.
5) Scrambler – I’ve always believed that Jerry valued Romo more than anyone else to make up for his personnel mistakes on the O-line. Romo saves at least 10 sacks per year, covering Jerry’s GM hide with the lack of talent up front.
I HOPE I’m wrong, but does it not make sense?
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bryant Becomes First WR To Reach No. 1 On NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
- White Sox Activate Sale Following Suspension For Cutting Up Throwback Uniforms
- Cowboys Not Presently Pursuing QB Nick Foles
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List
- Cowboys Draft Pick Dak Prescott Acquitted Of Mississippi DUI