ARLINGTON (KRLD) – Four people in Texas are holding winning million-dollar Powerball tickets — and one of those lucky people bought their ticket in Arlington.
The Valero convenience store on Sublett sold a ticket with five matching numbers.
Million-dollar winning tickets were also sold in San Antonio and Mount Pleasant. Another ticket matching five numbers was also sold in Amarillo, but because the player purchased the $1 power play option, the winning ticket is worth $2 million.
All four winning Texas tickets had numbers selected by quickpick.
“We look forward to meeting Texas’ newest Powerball millionaires,” said Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery®. “In addition to last night’s winners, Texas has had 26 other lottery players become millionaires by winning second-tier prizes this past year.”
Three tickets were sold matching all six numbers — two in New Jersey and one in Minnesota.
The winners will share a 448-million dollar jackpot which, after taxes, comes to about 150-million dollars per winner.
The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night were: 05, 25, 30, 58, 59 and Powerball 32.
- Amazon Raises Monthly Prime Membership Price By 20 Percent
- Firefighters Battling 3-Alarm Blaze At Irving Apartment Complex
- City Of Dallas To Bike Share Companies: Clean Them Up Or We Will
- GoDaddy Reunites With Danica Patrick To Sponsor ‘Danica Double’
- Album Sales Don’t Always Turn Into Awards At The Grammys