ARLINGTON (KRLD) – Four people in Texas are holding winning million-dollar Powerball tickets — and one of those lucky people bought their ticket in Arlington.
The Valero convenience store on Sublett sold a ticket with five matching numbers.
Million-dollar winning tickets were also sold in San Antonio and Mount Pleasant. Another ticket matching five numbers was also sold in Amarillo, but because the player purchased the $1 power play option, the winning ticket is worth $2 million.
All four winning Texas tickets had numbers selected by quickpick.
“We look forward to meeting Texas’ newest Powerball millionaires,” said Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery®. “In addition to last night’s winners, Texas has had 26 other lottery players become millionaires by winning second-tier prizes this past year.”
Three tickets were sold matching all six numbers — two in New Jersey and one in Minnesota.
The winners will share a 448-million dollar jackpot which, after taxes, comes to about 150-million dollars per winner.
The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night were: 05, 25, 30, 58, 59 and Powerball 32.
- 4 Dallas Firefighters Treated For Fumes From Pool Chemicals
- Dolphins Intensify Zika-Control Treatments At Sun Life Stadium
- Medical Examiner Confirms Body Found In River To Be Missing SMU Officer
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death