OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have released guard Jeff Olson after he sustained a concussion in his first practice last week.
Olson was one of two offensive linemen signed on the same day after guard Nate Livings underwent his second right knee surgery in six months and backup Kevin Kowalski was sidelined with a knee bruise.
Olson didn’t return to practice after getting a concussion on Thursday, the same day he signed. He was released before the team left training camp for the second preseason game at Oakland on Friday night.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arlington PD Investigates 15 Officers For Allegedly Falsifying Reports
- Traffic Signs Hacked At Construction Site In Dallas
- Man Admits In Texas To Running Deadly Smuggling Operation
- Boy Recounts His Vicious Attack By A Dog; Man Cited By Police
- Major Flooding In Granbury; Stay Off Roads!