From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have released guard Jeff Olson after he sustained a concussion in his first practice last week.
Olson was one of two offensive linemen signed on the same day after guard Nate Livings underwent his second right knee surgery in six months and backup Kevin Kowalski was sidelined with a knee bruise.
Olson didn’t return to practice after getting a concussion on Thursday, the same day he signed. He was released before the team left training camp for the second preseason game at Oakland on Friday night.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth’s BNSF Railway To Offer Health Care To Same-Sex Spouses
- Mexico City Arena Evacuated Before NBA Tipoff Between Spurs, Timberwolves
- Trial Begins For Drunk Driving Teen That Killed Four
- Bullying Problems May Have Led Texas Mom To Attack Kids On School Bus
- Uber Teams Up With Home Depot To Deliver Christmas Trees