OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have released guard Jeff Olson after he sustained a concussion in his first practice last week.
Olson was one of two offensive linemen signed on the same day after guard Nate Livings underwent his second right knee surgery in six months and backup Kevin Kowalski was sidelined with a knee bruise.
Olson didn’t return to practice after getting a concussion on Thursday, the same day he signed. He was released before the team left training camp for the second preseason game at Oakland on Friday night.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rudolph Tosses 3 TDs As Oklahoma State Tops No. 22 Texas 49-31
- No. 13 Baylor Rallies To Top Iowa State 45-42
- Boy Dies Days After South Carolina School Shooting
- Woman Dies In Fiery Single-Vehicle Incident
- San Antonio Child Found Safe In Dallas; Suspect Still On Loose