Dallas Police Seek Suspect In Shooting Death
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas need the public’s help with finding a possible murder suspect. The crime took place early Sunday morning in the 300 block of Merrifield Road, located in the southwest part of the city.
Authorities believe that Carlos Barriento Hernandez was involved in a verbal argument with Ubaldo Alvarez, but the disagreement became deadly. Alvarez was shot to death at a horse barn.
Police described Hernandez as 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 190 to 200 pounds. They said that the suspect may have injured himself in a car crash while fleeing from the crime scene.
Anyone with information about Hernandez or this murder case is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3624 or Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS. Crime Stoppers has offered a reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case.
- Emmitt Smith Pulls Out Of Miss USA Pageant
- Poll: Who Should Mavs Sign To Replace Tyson Chandler?
- NBA Free Agency: 16 Hours In, Over $500 Million Dollars Spent
- Texas Creates State Website For Children With Special Needs
- Stars Bring Back Veteran Forward Eaves On 1-Year Contract