Dallas Police Seek Suspect In Shooting Death
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas need the public’s help with finding a possible murder suspect. The crime took place early Sunday morning in the 300 block of Merrifield Road, located in the southwest part of the city.
Authorities believe that Carlos Barriento Hernandez was involved in a verbal argument with Ubaldo Alvarez, but the disagreement became deadly. Alvarez was shot to death at a horse barn.
Police described Hernandez as 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 190 to 200 pounds. They said that the suspect may have injured himself in a car crash while fleeing from the crime scene.
Anyone with information about Hernandez or this murder case is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3624 or Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS. Crime Stoppers has offered a reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case.
- Dallas’ Helmet Ordinance A Road Block For Bike-Share Plans
- Mavs Fall To 8th Seed With 106-105 OT Loss To Grizzlies
- Martin Delivers Walk-Off Single As Rangers Rally 3-2
- West Volunteer Firefighter On-Duty Again
- Formerly Conjoined Twins Leave Dallas Hospital For In-Patient Rehab