DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – More charges have been filed against the suspect accused of killing four people and injuring four others in two shootings in Dallas and DeSoto.
Dallas police charged Erbie Bowser, 44, with two counts of capital murder for the deaths of his girlfriend, Toya Smith, and her daughter, 17-year-old Tasmia Allen. He has also been charged with two counts of aggravated assault for the shootings of Smith’s 14-year-old son Storm Malone and family friend 17-year old Dasmin Mitchell. Mitchell, who is recovering from her injuries, was able to identify Bowser as the shooter, according the the arrest affidavit. At last check, Malone was in critical condition.
Police say Bowser was in a dating relationship with Smith. They say after the shootings at her home in Dallas, he went to DeSoto where he opened fire on his estranged wife, 47-year-old Zina Bowser and her daughter, 28-year-old Neima Williams. Two more children, an unidentified 11 and 13 year old, were also wounded. They are both expected to survive. Bowser has already been charged with two counts of capital murder in those killings.
- Report: Johnny Manziel Re-Hires Former Agent, Drawing Real Interest From Teams
- FBI Raid And Search Detailed In John Wiley Price Corruption Trial
- The New Reported Cap Number And The Cowboys Squeeze
- The Surprise, Surprise: Last Bench Spot Up For Grabs & More
- Texas Court Hears Case To Limit Gay Marriage Legalization