Police Arrest Man In Connection To Death Of Child Found At Motel
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Arlington have arrested Cameron Phillip Esparza, 28, on suspicion of injury to a child.
Police found the 1-year-old at a motel last Friday in the 1200 block of Division Street in Arlington. The child was taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced deceased. He was later identified as Landynn Lee Rice Fernandez.
Esparza was taking care of the child while his mother, Esparza’s girlfriend was at work, according to police.
Esparza is in custody at the Arlington City Jail. He faces a felony charge of Injury to a Child and bail is set at $50,000.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Set To Retire Mike Modano’s No. 9
- Loved Ones Celebrate Life Of Richardson Teacher
- Reunion For Cleburne Segregated School Alumni
- Kaufman County Man Fulfills Promise To Murdered DA
- Albertsons Parent Cerberus To Buy Safeway
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures