NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – They say there’s a job for everybody. So if your passion in life involves face paint, a rubber nose, and scaring the heck out people; there’s a casting call for you today.
The business that calls itself “the scariest haunt in Texas” is looking for actors, but not just any kind. The Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus is in need of all types of part-time workers. One particular job title is “bloodthirsty clown.”
The haunted house that lets visitors roam backstage at a “twisted traveling circus” is encouraging applicants to come to the casting call in their most frightening circus attire and makeup. One of the show’s founders, James Gresham, said, “We’re looking for 75 talented cast members that love the thrill of the scare.”
In addition to scary clowns, there are also openings for cadavers and diabolical doctors.
While visitors may only leave with sweaty palms, increased heart rates and frazzled nerves, Gresham says workers gain great performance experience.
Auditions are being held today from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., at Muller Entertainment. The studio is located at 840 Exposition Avenue in Dallas. Those wanting to audition must be at least 18 years old.
The Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus attraction debuts Friday, October 4 and runs through November 2 in Grapevine, near the Grapevine Mills Mall.
- Experts: Video Shows Uber System Had Time To Brake
- Good Samaritans Save Family From Fire: ‘He Picked Up Grandma And Carried Her Out’
- Dallas Condo Building Destroyed By Fire Wasn’t Getting Annual Safety Inspections
- Texas Liquor Stores To Appeal Walmart Booze Sales Ruling
- Austin Bomber Describes Bombs He Constructed In Recorded Confession On His Phone