BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Burleson tried in vain to pull over a driver for speeding Saturday afternoon. When the driver didn’t stop, officers followed the car until it crashed into two other cars at the intersection of West Renfro and South Wilson in Old Town.
Two adults and an infant were taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
The eastbound lane of West Renfro Street was temporarily closed as investigators cleared the scene of the accident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Silent March Ends Without Incident
- DPD Cops Investigated After Controversial Podcast Night Of Ambush
- Courts Strike Blows To GOP Voter Restrictions In 3 States
- Texas A&M Suspends 2 Assistants For Jokes At Women’s Clinic
- Cowboys Have ‘Sugar Plum’ Visions As Camp Opens