Driver Refuses To Pull Over, Crashes Into 2 Cars
Get Breaking News First
BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Burleson tried in vain to pull over a driver for speeding Saturday afternoon. When the driver didn’t stop, officers followed the car until it crashed into two other cars at the intersection of West Renfro and South Wilson in Old Town.
Two adults and an infant were taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
The eastbound lane of West Renfro Street was temporarily closed as investigators cleared the scene of the accident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Funeral For Teen Killed In Dallas Hit-&-Run
- Dallas-Area Woman Arrested In Corn Dog Dispute
- Burgess Holds Emergency Preparedness Summit
- Dallas Police Standoff Ends Peacefully
- FDA Proposes Regulations For E-Cigarettes