Driver Refuses To Pull Over, Crashes Into 2 Cars
Get Breaking News First
BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Burleson tried in vain to pull over a driver for speeding Saturday afternoon. When the driver didn’t stop, officers followed the car until it crashed into two other cars at the intersection of West Renfro and South Wilson in Old Town.
Two adults and an infant were taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
The eastbound lane of West Renfro Street was temporarily closed as investigators cleared the scene of the accident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Two Wylie Teens Arrested For Murder Of Classmate
- 20 Austin-Based Company Employees On Missing Flight
- Dallas Homeless Shelter Unveils New Medical Center
- Man Dead After Shooting In Northwest Dallas Restaurant Parking Lot
- Woman In Custody For Intoxication Manslaughter In Euless Crash