Driver Refuses To Pull Over, Crashes Into 2 Cars
BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Burleson tried in vain to pull over a driver for speeding Saturday afternoon. When the driver didn’t stop, officers followed the car until it crashed into two other cars at the intersection of West Renfro and South Wilson in Old Town.
Two adults and an infant were taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
The eastbound lane of West Renfro Street was temporarily closed as investigators cleared the scene of the accident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DISD Trustees To Vote On $148 Million Plan To Fix Nine Schools
- Dallas Pizza Shop Owner Shames TV Thief On Facebook
- I-35 Bridge Height Questions After North Texan Killed In Accident
- Body Of Student Found In Marshy Area Of South Padre Island
- Judge In Texas Blocks Federal Rules Change For Gay Couples