Robbery Suspect Flees By Truck, Slams Into Cars Then Strolls Into Target
Get Breaking News First
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Despite Demolition Decision Future Of West High School Uncertain
- Arrival Of 2,000 Border Children To Dallas County Could Be Delayed
- Sources: Parsons Agrees To Mavs’ Offer Sheet
- Before Death Sniper Chris Kyle Said Ventura’s Name Deleted From Book
- Cedar Hill Police Officer Hospitalized After Being Burned By Suspect