Robbery Suspect Flees By Truck, Slams Into Cars Then Strolls Into Target
Get Breaking News First
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Friends And Family Mourn Teen Crash Victim
- Study Links California Drought To Global Warming
- Major Oil & Gas Firm To List Drilling Chemicals
- Divisional Matchup Vs. Giants Is Least Expensive Game On Cowboys Schedule, 49ers Most Expensive
- Mavs Back Home After Split At Spurs, But Is That Good?