CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Dallas Police Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old
- Chaos Amid Protest At Cleburne High School
- Coppell High Student Creates Crisis Response Team
- Perry Decries Election Of 1st Gay Texas A&M Student Prez
- Texas A&M Tightens Policy On Who Can Sponsor Outside Speaker