CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Students Return To Class After Shooting At Italy High School
- Cosby Jokes In 1st Show Since 2015 He ‘Used To Be’ Comedian
- No. 1 Nadal Retires Injured At Australia Open
- Radio Host Adds $5,000 To Reward In Garland Clerk’s Murder
- Report: Cubs Having Active Talks With RHP Yu Darvish