CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Defense ‘Bending Too Much’
- Klinsmann Receives 4-Year Extension From US Soccer
- Silver Alert Issued For Missing Elderly Arlington Man
- Two Dead In Overnight Dallas Shooting
- Mineral Wells School Bus Involved In Crash