CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Dallas Police: 3 Men Who “Hit & Kicked” Off-Duty, Uniformed Officer Arrested
- Gov. Greg Abbott Statement Says Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Has Died
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary