CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- EPA Keeps Scientists From Speaking About Report On Climate
- With Possible Injury For Bailey, Cowboys To Audition Kickers
- Customers Complain About Dallas-Based Medical Supply Company
- Mom Of Missing Girl In Court, As Officials Work To ID Body Found
- Bergdahl Could Get Life In Prison For Endangering Comrades