Robbery Suspect Flees By Truck, Slams Into Cars Then Strolls Into Target
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - It was busy day for police in Carrollton who responded to a bank robbery at the Capital One Bank at 2630 Old Denton Road. The robbery suspect, Rudolph Casillas, 34, fled and a car chase ensued. His Dodge truck struck numerous vehicles in a Target parking lot before Casillas walked casually, according to witnesses inside the store.
Casillas was arrested and taken into custody.
No one was hurt, and police said they haven’t found any weapons in Casillas’ truck.
Investigators have yet to determine whether or not anything was stolen from the bank.
- Woman Nearly Drowns In Backyard Pool
- Patrol Car Struck By Hit And Run Driver
- Long-Awaited Arrest In Dallas Park Beating Brings Relief
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas