FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Surveillance Video Shows Dallas Carjacker Who Dragged Man To His Death
- Lucky Whitehead Cleared By Police But Still Out Of A Job
- Texas Senate OKs ‘Bathroom Bill’
- Study: 99 Percent Of Deceased NFL Players Had Brain Damage
- At Least 3 People Drown Trying To Cross Rio Grande; 7 rescued