FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Texans Lose In Final Seconds At Patriots
- 2 Officers Injured In Crash In Fort Worth
- 1 Dead, 7 Victims Hurt In Church Shooting
- Opposition From GOP Senators Grows, Jeopardizes Health Bill
- Public Invited To Meet New Dallas Police Chief Monday