FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Hotel Scheme Hooks Scholars From Around The World
- Cowtown Distillery First In Fort Worth To Make Bourbon
- T.J. Miller Arrested After Alleged Argument With Cab Driver
- Technology Alerts Oak Cliff Homeowner To Armed Intruder
- 9 Suburban Dallas Officers Fired For Falsifying Reports