Driver Dies After Car Careens Off Bridge
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- First West Nile Case Reported In Tarrant County
- Pre Game Playlist: The Side of Tamba Hali You Didn’t Know
- ERCOT Reports Record Week In Electricity Demand
- Woods In Contention At Quicken Loans After 5-Under 66
- MedStar Reports Near Drowning At Hawaiian Falls Water Park In White Settlement