FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Mexico City Arena Evacuated Before NBA Tipoff Between Spurs, Timberwolves
- Trail Begins For Drunk Driving Teen That Killed Four
- Uber Teams Up With Home Depot To Deliver Christmas Trees
- Winter Storm Threat Cancels Events, But Not Marathon
- 21 Months For Former West Paramedic Who Built Pipe Bombs