Driver Dies After Car Careens Off Bridge
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Flights Out Of Dallas Maybe Affected By Northeast Winter Storm
- Teen Arrested For Dallas-Area Home Break-Ins
- Lincoln Items Sell Big At Dallas Auction
- Arlington Man Dies In Home Fire
- Texas Tech Upsets No. 9 Iowa State 78-73