Driver Dies After Car Careens Off Bridge
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Ex-Husband Arrested For Frisco Woman’s Murder
- Banister Asks Rangers “Why Not Us?”
- Students Seek To Build Better NFL Schedule
- TCU Taking Same Approach For New Season
- UNT Cruises Past Charlotte 81-65