Driver Dies After Car Careens Off Bridge
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Winds Fuel Grass Fire In Denton
- 4 Arrested In Slaying Of Tyler Couple Near Church
- Stars’ Peverley Out For Season After Collapse
- Rangers Send Adcock To Minors Ahead Of Surgery
- Spring Break Steals & Deals: March 12