Driver Dies After Car Careens Off Bridge
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A car careened off Fort Worth bridge Sunday morning, killing the driver, according to police. It happened on the Northeast Loop 820 eastbound service road between Blue Mound Road and Railhead Road.
The driver was trapped in the car after it landed on the railroad tracks underneath the overpass.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The name of the driver has not been released, pending notification of his family.
- Tuition Going Up For Texas Tech Students
- Cold Snap Knocked State Generators Offline
- Benn Puts Stars Past Blues 3-2 In OT
- New Park And Ride To Only Benefit Carpoolers
- Warriors Whip Mavs 108-85 For 5th Straight Win