Heavy West Nile Ground Spraying Underway In Dallas And Tarrant County
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS/FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Heavy West Nile ground spraying will continue in both Dallas and Tarrant County tonight. Here’s a break down of where it’s happening:
Spraying on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake near Harbour View Lane continues until Monday at 5 a.m. Crews in White Settlement wrapped up Sunday night but will resume Mon-Tues night.
Crews are targeting three East Dallas neighborhoods and the Highgate area in Duncanville Sunday night into 2 a.m. Monday morning. You may view them in the map above.
- 7.5 Mag Earthquake Shakes Southern Mexico Friday Morning
- Texas Jobless Rate Slips To 5.5 Percent In March
- Former Texas A&M QB Joeckel Transfers To TCU
- ‘Mesh Mask Bandit’ Sentenced To 20 Years
- ‘Wheelchair Motocross’ Returns To North Texas