Heavy West Nile Ground Spraying Underway In Dallas And Tarrant County
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS/FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Heavy West Nile ground spraying will continue in both Dallas and Tarrant County tonight. Here’s a break down of where it’s happening:
Spraying on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake near Harbour View Lane continues until Monday at 5 a.m. Crews in White Settlement wrapped up Sunday night but will resume Mon-Tues night.
Crews are targeting three East Dallas neighborhoods and the Highgate area in Duncanville Sunday night into 2 a.m. Monday morning. You may view them in the map above.
- Rangers Hold On For 4-2 Win Over Yankees
- Standing Room Only At Collin County Meeting About Immigrant Children
- Disrespected Dez? The Anatomy Of A Cowboys Non-Story
- Recent Drownings Reminder For Parents To Stay Vigilant
- Jury In Jesse Ventura/Chris Kyle Case To Return Tuesday