Heavy West Nile Ground Spraying Underway In Dallas And Tarrant County
DALLAS/FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Heavy West Nile ground spraying will continue in both Dallas and Tarrant County tonight. Here’s a break down of where it’s happening:
Spraying on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake near Harbour View Lane continues until Monday at 5 a.m. Crews in White Settlement wrapped up Sunday night but will resume Mon-Tues night.
Crews are targeting three East Dallas neighborhoods and the Highgate area in Duncanville Sunday night into 2 a.m. Monday morning. You may view them in the map above.
- Diahann Carroll Honored By TBAAL For Work
- TCU Security Guard Arrested For Improper Photography
- More Than 300 Birds Seized From Alleged Cock Fighting Operation
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston