Heavy West Nile Ground Spraying Underway In Dallas And Tarrant County
DALLAS/FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Heavy West Nile ground spraying will continue in both Dallas and Tarrant County tonight. Here’s a break down of where it’s happening:
Spraying on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake near Harbour View Lane continues until Monday at 5 a.m. Crews in White Settlement wrapped up Sunday night but will resume Mon-Tues night.
Crews are targeting three East Dallas neighborhoods and the Highgate area in Duncanville Sunday night into 2 a.m. Monday morning. You may view them in the map above.
- Fort Worth Officer Undergoing Surgery After Being Shot Near Hulen Mall
- Plano PD Calls Special Kidnapping Safety Meeting
- Exploding Air Bag May Have Killed Texas Man
- Police Officers Give Sick Boy A B-Day Surprise
- Teen Brings Fake Gun To Lewisville High School