Heavy West Nile Ground Spraying Underway In Dallas And Tarrant County
DALLAS/FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Heavy West Nile ground spraying will continue in both Dallas and Tarrant County tonight. Here’s a break down of where it’s happening:
Spraying on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake near Harbour View Lane continues until Monday at 5 a.m. Crews in White Settlement wrapped up Sunday night but will resume Mon-Tues night.
Crews are targeting three East Dallas neighborhoods and the Highgate area in Duncanville Sunday night into 2 a.m. Monday morning. You may view them in the map above.
- Newly Released Video Shows Fort Worth Officer Involved Shooting
- Video Prompts Suspension Of Two College Police Officers
- Arlington Teen Injured In Hit-And-Run Accident
- Injured Vietnam Vet Still Fighting To Get Purple Heart
- Texas Health Commissioner Still On Job After Scathing Report