EAGLE MOUNTAIN LAKE (CBSDFW.COM) – A body recovered from shallow water at Eagle Mountain Lake may be that of a missing Tarrant County man.
Officers with the Tarrant Regional Water District received a report of a person floating face down near Power Squadron Road. Firefighters with the Azle Fire Department confirmed the person, a white male, was deceased.
The man seems to match the description of a missing person the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department is searching for in the area. Despite the similarities, police have yet to positively identify the man found in the lake.
The Tarrant County medical examiner is investigating the his death and will issue a formal report on a later date.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family Overcomes Grief, Shares Inspiring Adoption Story
- Sanitary Sewers Overflowing In Plano
- Michigan Outlasts Texas 78-72 In Bahamas
- Arlington PD Running “No Refusal” Plan Thanksgiving Weekend
- Blair Wins 700th Game As No. 10 Texas A&M Women Beat Cal
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures