Rangers Claim Adam Rosales Off Waivers, Again
HOUSTON (AP) – The wayward saga of infielder Adam Rosales has resumed, with the Texas Rangers once again claiming him off waivers from Oakland.
The Rangers made the move Monday. Texas and Oakland are bunched at the top of the AL West race.
In the last two weeks, Rosales has twice been with the Athletics and twice been with the Rangers. Each time he’s been cut, the other team has acquired him.
The 30-year-old Rosales is hitting .191 with eight RBIs in 51 games, all with the A’s. This is his sixth season in the majors.
Texas claimed Rosales from Oakland on Aug. 2, but he didn’t play in three games with the Rangers. He was reclaimed by the A’s on Aug. 8 and got into one game.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gator Kills Texas Man During Late Swim
- Dez Cheers In Boxer Charles Hatley’s Corner
- 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots Himself In The Leg
- Collin County Woman Dies After Falling At Royal Gorge Bridge In Colorado
- Tim Duncan Promises To Be “On The Court”