DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – School bells will be ringing across North Texas in a matter of days, and Dallas County Schools is making a last-minute push to fill dozens of positions.
They’re trying to fill vacancies for school bus drivers and crossing guards.
Each job has specific requirements including age and level of education. Click here to read more about those requirements and fill out an employment application for Dallas County Schools.
- Over 652K Vehicles Involved In Latest Takata Air Bag Recall
- Romo’s Next Post-Cowboys Move? Retirement?
- Netflix’s DVD Service Faces Uncertain Future
- More Tributes For Fallen Detective As Suspect Details Emerge
- Obama Bridged Gap Between Politics & Hip-Hop