DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – School bells will be ringing across North Texas in a matter of days, and Dallas County Schools is making a last-minute push to fill dozens of positions.
They’re trying to fill vacancies for school bus drivers and crossing guards.
Each job has specific requirements including age and level of education. Click here to read more about those requirements and fill out an employment application for Dallas County Schools.
- Apple CEO Makes $2 Million Pledge To Fight Hate
- Fatal Crash Shuts Down I-30 In East Dallas
- Solar Eclipse Could Cost Employers Big Bucks
- Police: 5 Suspects Killed In Spanish Resort Hours After Barcelona Attack
- Mazara Homers, Drives In 5 As Rangers Top White Sox 9-8