DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – School bells will be ringing across North Texas in a matter of days, and Dallas County Schools is making a last-minute push to fill dozens of positions.
They’re trying to fill vacancies for school bus drivers and crossing guards.
Each job has specific requirements including age and level of education. Click here to read more about those requirements and fill out an employment application for Dallas County Schools.
- Dallas Residents Meet The Candidates
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Your Packages From Being Stolen
- Hundreds Protest White Nationalist’s Speech At Texas A&M
- Denton Council Passes Hand Held Device Ban For Drivers
- Suspect In Detective Murder Says He’s Not A ‘Bad Guy’