DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – School bells will be ringing across North Texas in a matter of days, and Dallas County Schools is making a last-minute push to fill dozens of positions.
They’re trying to fill vacancies for school bus drivers and crossing guards.
Each job has specific requirements including age and level of education. Click here to read more about those requirements and fill out an employment application for Dallas County Schools.
- Faedo Fabulous Again, Florida Beats TCU To Go To CWS Finals
- Restaurant Owner, Teen Daughter Attacked Over Cold Chicken
- Residents Clean Up After Night Of Storms, Power Outages
- Social Media Helps Police Find Man Who Saved Child From Drowning
- Bibens-Dirkx Pitches Rangers Past Yankees 8-1