Filed underBack To School
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - School bells will be ringing across North Texas in a matter of days, and Dallas County Schools is making a last-minute push to fill dozens of positions.
They’re trying to fill vacancies for school bus drivers and crossing guards.
Each job has specific requirements including age and level of education. Click here to read more about those requirements and fill out an employment application for Dallas County Schools.
- Rangers Voice Eric Nadel Wins Frick Award
- Over 2M Xbox One Units Sold In 18 Days
- Education Emerges In Governor’s Race
- Ex-TABC Agent Gets Jail For Recording Relative
- Chip Brown: Mack Announcement Coming; No Formal Offer To Saban