False Report Of Home Invasion Suspect Shooting In Irving
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving police were called to a home after reports that a suspect was shot in a home invasion.
When officers responded to the house in the 2100 block of Cochran Street a resident claimed to have confronted a burglar in his home and shot the person.
Police said after further investigation they learned the resident suffers from mental health issues. There was never an intruder or shots fired.
The resident was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Texas House OKs Changing Who Investigates Public Corruption
- Video Of Plano West H.S. Football Star’s Arrest Not Released After DA Gets Involved
- New DPD Policy Will Allow More Officer Stun Gun Use
- Records Reveal Dallas Police Officers With Checkered Work History
- Texas House Approves Licensed Open Carry Of Handguns