False Report Of Home Invasion Suspect Shooting In Irving
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving police were called to a home after reports that a suspect was shot in a home invasion.
When officers responded to the house in the 2100 block of Cochran Street a resident claimed to have confronted a burglar in his home and shot the person.
Police said after further investigation they learned the resident suffers from mental health issues. There was never an intruder or shots fired.
The resident was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Property Values Way Up In North Texas
- Abbott Signs Pre-K Boost, But Work Remains For Republicans
- Drones Help Parker County Scope Out Flood Damage
- Hamilton Homecoming: 2010 AL MVP Back In Texas On Home Team
- Texas Company Needs OK From Landowners To Build Pipeline