IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving police were called to a home after reports that a suspect was shot in a home invasion.
When officers responded to the house in the 2100 block of Cochran Street a resident claimed to have confronted a burglar in his home and shot the person.
Police said after further investigation they learned the resident suffers from mental health issues. There was never an intruder or shots fired.
The resident was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Strangers Buy Car For Hard-Working Man In Rockwall
- Inspection Company To Review Entire Fleet Of Keller ISD Buses
- Road Rage Shootings Piling Up Lately
- City Of Dallas Ready To Build Second Deck Park
- Sculptor To Memorialize Slain Officers In Bronze