IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving police were called to a home after reports that a suspect was shot in a home invasion.
When officers responded to the house in the 2100 block of Cochran Street a resident claimed to have confronted a burglar in his home and shot the person.
Police said after further investigation they learned the resident suffers from mental health issues. There was never an intruder or shots fired.
The resident was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Dallas Officer Suffers Brain Hemorrhage While Training For Charity Event
- Butler, Towns Lead T-Wolves Past Rockets 121-105 In Game 3
- Barbara Bush’s Granddaughter Gives Birth To Son
- Barbara Bush Eulogized As ‘First Lady Of The Greatest Generation’
- Texas School Apologizes After 8th Graders Asked To List Positives Of Slavery