False Report Of Home Invasion Suspect Shooting In Irving
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) - Irving police were called to a home after reports that a suspect was shot in a home invasion.
When officers responded to the house in the 2100 block of Cochran Street a resident claimed to have confronted a burglar in his home and shot the person.
Police said after further investigation they learned the resident suffers from mental health issues. There was never an intruder or shots fired.
The resident was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- Suspect Sought After Striking UTA Police Officer With Vehicle
- Campaign 2016: Texas Gov. Perry Says He Needs More Prep
- Celebrating 50 Years Of The Cubicle
- Fish’s 2014 Cowboys Schedule Analysis
- Ex-Longview Bank Teller Embezzled Nearly $1.4M