Miles Austin Enjoys Healthy Cowboys Camp For A Change
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – Miles Austin wishes he’d kept a journal of how he felt during each of his eight training camps with the Dallas Cowboys.
The receiver can be sure of one thing: This year’s entries would be a lot more upbeat than those from the previous two seasons.
Austin hasn’t missed any time because of hamstrings that not only slowed him in camp the past two years but eventually took away his standing as Tony Romo’s top target.
The 29-year-old hasn’t been as flashy in California as Dez Bryant, Romo’s new No. 1. But he’s been a steady presence, especially in the slot.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Strong Era Begins At Texas With Shaky QB Play
- Texas Tech F Jordan Tolbert Transferring To SMU
- Vigil Planned For Dallas Man Murdered Near Beaumont
- 17-Year Old Dies After Falling From Moving SUV In Arlington
- Texting While Driving Ban Could Revive After Perry