Out For Season, Cowboys DL Tyrone Crawford On Rehabbing His Achillies
OXNARD, Calif (105.3 THE FAN) – He should be in Oxnard with the Cowboys right now at training camp – but Tyrone Crawford has been sidelined for the 2013 season after suffering a torn left Achilles tendon on the first day of practice.
He spoke with 105.3 The Fan’s Elf & Slater about how he is feeling after undergoing surgery Thursday in Dallas.
Crawford also described the next steps in his rehab and what he is doing to keep himself busy.
Losing Crawford for the season was a big blow to the Cowboys’ defense. Crawford, a second-year player out of Boise State, was on the rise and could play both end and tackle. Hopefully next year?
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Remembering West Fertilizer Explosion 2 Years Later
- Hurst Woman Murdered In Apparent Domestic Dispute
- Stormy Weather Brings Dark Clouds To ACM Awards Events
- Prayer Service & Candlelight Vigil 2 Years After West Plant Explosion
- Dallas Homeowners File Suit Against Builder Of LBJ Expressway