Tom Brady Leaves Pats Practice With Apparent Injury
BOSTON (CBSBOSTON) – Sound the alarm! Tom Brady got hurt.
Exactly what was hurt and how badly, we don’t know, but it was enough to force the quarterback out of Wednesday’s practice session with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Foxboro.
Shortly after practice, WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche reported that the injury Brady sustained is not serious.
“[Brady will] be fine,” a source told Roche. “He’ll be checked again later on tonight.”
- Arlington Officials Not Happy About Red Light Ticket Budget Hole
- Chris Kirk Clenches Victory At Colonial In Fort Worth
- WATCH: Trinity River Near Downtown Dallas Near “Major Flood” Stage
- No Holiday From the Storms
- Texas House Opts Not To Cut Tuition For Veterans And Their Children
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures