Tom Brady Leaves Pats Practice With Apparent Injury
BOSTON (CBSBOSTON) - Sound the alarm! Tom Brady got hurt.
Exactly what was hurt and how badly, we don’t know, but it was enough to force the quarterback out of Wednesday’s practice session with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Foxboro.
Shortly after practice, WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche reported that the injury Brady sustained is not serious.
“[Brady will] be fine,” a source told Roche. “He’ll be checked again later on tonight.”
- Thanksgiving: Parades, Travel, Shopping
- Season Over For Cowboys DT Crawford
- Twitter Now Tracks Apps You’ve Installed
- Chandler Rules As Mavs Top Knicks 109-102
- SMU Pushes Past Texas Southern 72-59
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures