Tom Brady Leaves Pats Practice With Apparent Injury
BOSTON (CBSBOSTON) – Sound the alarm! Tom Brady got hurt.
Exactly what was hurt and how badly, we don’t know, but it was enough to force the quarterback out of Wednesday’s practice session with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Foxboro.
Shortly after practice, WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche reported that the injury Brady sustained is not serious.
“[Brady will] be fine,” a source told Roche. “He’ll be checked again later on tonight.”
- DPD’s Chief Brown Honored At Rally
- 5 Things: Road Teams Dominate Start of Playoffs
- Texan Pleads Guilty To Juvenile Prostitution
- Jones Calls Out National Media Relating To Greg Hardy
- 4 Firefighters Hurt In Irving Apartment Blaze
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures