DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police are searching for a thief with the taste for powerful pain pills.
Police say the Walgreens store on south Cockrell Hill has been robbed twice in the past month by the same man.
Video from the most recent heist posted on YouTube shows the suspect walk to the pharmacy counter and handing the clerk a threatening note that says ‘this is a robbery…don’t make a scene and nothing will happen’ and demanding hydrocodone and oxycodone.
The suspect is a white male approximately 30 years old, 190 pounds, 6’4″ with brown hair and beard.
Investigators believe the same man may have committed similar robberies in Arlington and Fort Worth.
Crimestoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and indictment for the person behind these crimes. If you have information call 214-373-TIPS (8477).
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stolen Fernandez Jersey Returned To Tampa High School
- Texas A&M Looks To Keep Strong Start Going vs South Carolina
- No. 22 Texas Defense Faces Test At Oklahoma State
- 2 North Texas Jailers Fired After Inmate Death To Be Reinstated
- Keidel: Is J.J. Watt Already Hall Of Fame-Bound?