Dallas Police Looking To Identify Pain Pill Thief
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police are searching for a thief with the taste for powerful pain pills.
Police say the Walgreens store on south Cockrell Hill has been robbed twice in the past month by the same man.
Video from the most recent heist posted on YouTube shows the suspect walk to the pharmacy counter and handing the clerk a threatening note that says ‘this is a robbery…don’t make a scene and nothing will happen’ and demanding hydrocodone and oxycodone.
The suspect is a white male approximately 30 years old, 190 pounds, 6’4″ with brown hair and beard.
Investigators believe the same man may have committed similar robberies in Arlington and Fort Worth.
Crimestoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and indictment for the person behind these crimes. If you have information call 214-373-TIPS (8477).
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 8 To Challenge Smith For NFLPA Executive Director
- Rangers Sign LHP Joe Beimel For 2015
- Convicted Murderer Routh Moved To Texas Prison Intake Center
- Video: Scouting 101 With Bryan Broaddus – Offense Part 1
- Judge Grants Price’s Request For Court-Appointed Defense Lawyer