PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- Texas’ Revised Abortion Booklet Criticized As Inaccurate
- Police In Hurst & 3 Other Cities Looking For Purse Thief
- Hundreds Gather To Remember SMU Officer Swept Away By Flood
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List
- Retail Gasoline Prices In Texas, Nationwide Down This Week