PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- The Kingdom, Ring Of Honor Champs, Tells An Epic Wrestling Story
- Fired Mesquite Officer’s Attorney: ‘Politics And Fear’ Led To Dismissal
- Officials: Border Agent Shoots, Kills Alleged Illegal Immigrant After Being Attacked
- McDonald’s Not Ready To Let Go Of Plastic Straws
- Rockets To Honor Texas School Shooting Victims Before Game 5