Plano Reporting Two Human Cases Of West Nile
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- Texas Attorney General Hires Lawyer
- Ft. Worth Outdoor Warning Sirens Fail Wednesday; Repairs Underway
- 10-Year-Old Mimics Santa, Stuck In Chimney For Hours
- Frisco Hopes Soccer Center Will Be Economic Boost
- Plano Officer Arrested For DWI, Evading Arrest