Plano Reporting Two Human Cases Of West Nile
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- Dangerous Antibiotic Could Be Responsible For Deaths
- Texas Keeps NCAA Hopes Alive, Beats No. 14 Baylor 61-59
- No. 6 Baylor Ends Regular Season 75-65 Over Texas Tech
- Explosion Destroys Home In Southeast Dallas
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert