Plano Reporting Two Human Cases Of West Nile
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- Graffiti Closes New Arlington Skate Park
- Huge Marijuana Farm Found In East Texas
- Mars Rover Holds Off-Earth Distance Record
- SMU Picked 5th In American Athletic Conference
- NCAA Settles Head Injury Lawsuit