Plano Reporting Two Human Cases Of West Nile
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Officials in the city of Plano are reporting two human cases of West Nile.
While Plano has had number of positive mosquito samples, the two patients would be the first infected people in that city this year.
Health officials are expected to release details about the new cases of West Nile at some point Friday.
It’s expected they’ll give details on where those cases were discovered and the conditions of the patients.
- Governor Perry Deploys Up To 1,000 National Guard To Border
- FC Dallas’ Thomas Out For Year After Knee Surgery
- Dehydrated Baby Egrets Dying In DeSoto
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Being Investigated In Tarrant County
- Moms Group Encouraging North Texas Women To Take Off The Makeup