Colleyville Woman Describes Her Experience With Cyclospora
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Marnie Stites says she contracted cyclospora from eating blueberries and strawberries that were not washed properly.
She joined KRLD’s David Rancken to describe her experience with the often deadly parasite.
- Whole Foods Plans Major Marketing Push
- Hawkins Mayor Denies Official Oppression
- Toddler Hurt In Fall During Circus At AAC
- Lightning Blamed For Several House Fires
- GOP Scrambles For Border Bill Votes
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures