Colleyville Woman Describes Her Experience With Cyclospora
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Marnie Stites says she contracted cyclospora from eating blueberries and strawberries that were not washed properly.
She joined KRLD’s David Rancken to describe her experience with the often deadly parasite.
- No. 6 Texas A&M Takes On SMU Without June Jones
- US Women Beat Mexico 4-0 In Final Warmup
- Scotland Rejects Independence
- Tornado Sirens Malfunction, Disrupt Neighborhood
- DISD Fires Coach For Alleged Involvement In Illegal Recruiting
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures