Colleyville Woman Describes Her Experience With Cyclospora
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — Marnie Stites says she contracted cyclospora from eating blueberries and strawberries that were not washed properly.
She joined KRLD’s David Rancken to describe her experience with the often deadly parasite.
- 5 Recent Cowboys’ Player Suspensions For Violating NFL Substance Abuse Policy
- Texas-Based Whole Foods Apologizes for Pricing Problems
- Nadal Upset By Dustin Brown In Second Round At Wimbledon
- Dallas ISD Teacher Arrested For Inappropriate Relationship With A Student
- Cowboys LB Rolando McClain Suspended Four Games
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures