Colleyville Woman Describes Her Experience With Cyclospora
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Marnie Stites says she contracted cyclospora from eating blueberries and strawberries that were not washed properly.
She joined KRLD’s David Rancken to describe her experience with the often deadly parasite.
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter Overnight After An Evening At The Spa
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures