Colleyville Woman Describes Her Experience With Cyclospora
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Marnie Stites says she contracted cyclospora from eating blueberries and strawberries that were not washed properly.
She joined KRLD’s David Rancken to describe her experience with the often deadly parasite.
- Dallas Cowboys’ DeMarco Murray Joins Elite Company to Start 2014 NFL Season
- Details On Ebola Patient’s Arrival In Texas & Current Condition
- Ebola Fight – CDC Members Begin Arriving In North Texas
- Community Shocked By Ebola Case; Not Panicked
- More Sparks In Final Debate Between Abbott, Davis
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures