DFW Connector Project Nearing Completion
TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – One of the biggest issues people in North Tarrant County have been dealing with over the past few years is road work — but there is a little light at the end of the tunnel.
Alyssa Tenorio with the DFW Connector project says thanks to favorable weather, fast work, and the cooperation of several cities, they’re close to putting the finishing touches on 114, 121 and several other stretches on the north side of the airport. It’s a project that has meant cones, detours and some hair-pulling for a while now.
KRLD’s Matt Thomas has more on the construction and when it might actually end.
- Stars Set To Retire Mike Modano’s No. 9
- Loved Ones Celebrate Life Of Richardson Teacher
- Reunion For Cleburne Segregated School Alumni
- Kaufman County Man Fulfills Promise To Murdered DA
- Albertsons Parent Cerberus To Buy Safeway
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures