TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of the biggest issues people in North Tarrant County have been dealing with over the past few years is road work — but there is a little light at the end of the tunnel.
Alyssa Tenorio with the DFW Connector project says thanks to favorable weather, fast work, and the cooperation of several cities, they’re close to putting the finishing touches on 114, 121 and several other stretches on the north side of the airport. It’s a project that has meant cones, detours and some hair-pulling for a while now.
KRLD’s Matt Thomas has more on the construction and when it might actually end.
- Frisco ISD Board of Trustees Talk About Rezoning
- Stuff Your Holiday Stockings With Pringles-Scented Candles
- Fellow Muslim Student Defends ‘Clock Kid’s’ Former High School
- Denton Council Approves Buc-ee’s Incentives On A 5-2 Vote
- Late 3-Pointers Sink UT-Arlington In Austin 80-73 In Overtime
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures