TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of the biggest issues people in North Tarrant County have been dealing with over the past few years is road work — but there is a little light at the end of the tunnel.
Alyssa Tenorio with the DFW Connector project says thanks to favorable weather, fast work, and the cooperation of several cities, they’re close to putting the finishing touches on 114, 121 and several other stretches on the north side of the airport. It’s a project that has meant cones, detours and some hair-pulling for a while now.
KRLD’s Matt Thomas has more on the construction and when it might actually end.
- Shooting Victim Drives Self And Another To Fire Station For Help
- US Gas Prices Drop A Cent Over 2 Weeks To $2.36 A Gallon
- Shyamalan’s ‘Split’ Rules Box Office With $40.2M
- Current, Former Major Leaguers Die In Dominican Crashes
- George H.W. Bush, Wife Barbara, Continuing To Improve
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures