Reporting Kelli Wiese
Filed underYour Hometown
GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field – now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- CBSDFW.COM Fantasy Football Show: Week 14
- Companies Team Up To Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door
- Home, Grocery Stores Draw Crowds Before Storm
- Technology Helping Road Crews Prepare For Icy Weather
- Mavs Coach Rick Carlisle With Ben & Skin
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures