Nash Farm Thriving In The Heart Of Grapevine
GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field — now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- No. 6 Texas A&M Takes On SMU Without June Jones
- US Women Beat Mexico 4-0 In Final Warmup
- Scotland Rejects Independence
- Tornado Sirens Malfunction, Disrupt Neighborhood
- DISD Fires Coach For Alleged Involvement In Illegal Recruiting
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures