Nash Farm Thriving In The Heart Of Grapevine
GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field – now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- More Dallas Cowboys Pre-Draft Visits At Valley Ranch
- Players Championship Changes To 3-Hole Playoff
- Sen. Cruz Raises $890,000 In Year’s 1st Quarter
- Plano Teacher Sentenced For Molesting Student
- Veteran Defenseman Trevor Daley Previews Stars Playoffs
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures