GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field — now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- 1 Suspect In Custody After Police Evacuate Hulen Mall
- Survey: 15 Percent Of Women On UT Campus Report Being Raped
- Head Coach Will Risk Arrest To Attend Sons’ School Events
- 2017 Elite Eight TV Schedule
- Mount Pleasant Reeling After Fatal Bus Crash
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures