GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field — now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- TCU Falls To Syracuse In First Round Game Of NCAA Tournament
- 16-Seed Beats 1-Seed For First Time In NCAA Tournament History
- 1 Killed, 2 Shot In Irving Friday Night
- AG Sessions Fires Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Michael Flynn Campaigns For GOP Congressional Candidate
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures