GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field — now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- New Dallas County DA: ‘I’m A Servant Leader’
- Council Hears City’s Plan To Save Dallas Police And Fire Pension
- Denzel Washington Tells D.C. Reporters, “How ‘Bout Them Cowboys!”
- PETA Offering $5,000 Reward In Fatal Horse Neglect Case
- Texas Eyes Immunizations As More Kids File Exemptions
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures