GRAPEVINE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — One of Grapevine’s richest pieces of history isn’t a towering hotel or bustling shopping area. Nash Farm was established in 1859 and remains today in the heart of Grapevine.
The historical landmark — complete with working windmills, a vegetable garden, chickens, and a corn field — now sits on 5.2 acres and welcomes visitors to come and experience what life was like on the farm.
KRLD’s Kelli Wiese has more from Nash Farm in Grapevine.
- Texas College Students Rally Against Gun Law With Sex Toys
- Man Charged In Watauga Mosque Threat Later Apologized
- DPD Officer Shoots Armed Suspect After Traffic Stop & Foot Chase
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Another Day, Another Report Of Gas Smell At South Oak Cliff H.S.
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures