PD Searching For Armed Man Who Robbed Pharmacy
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Lewisville are asking for help identifying a man who robbed a pharmacy earlier this week.
The suspect pulled a handgun on a worker at the CVS Pharmacy, located in the 100 block of West Corporate Drive.
Police say a man went to the pharmacy, pulled a gun out of his pocket, and told the pharmacist to get him several specific drugs. The robber gave the pharmacist a time limit to comply, which he did.
Witnesses told police they saw the suspect leave from the pharmacy in a dark-colored (possibly green, black, or blue) 4-door passenger car.
The suspect is described as a dark-skinned white man, standing about 5’10” and weighing 170 pounds. He had longer black hair and at the time of the crime was wearing a tan or gold-colored shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the robbery or the wanted suspect is asked to call the Lewisville Police Department’s Tip Line at 972-219-TIPS (8477) or call Denton County Crime Stoppers at 800-388-TIPS (8477).
- Sony Pictures Says Film ‘Concussion’ Wasn’t Softened To Placate NFL
- Fort Worth Leaders Roll Up Their Sleeves For Flu Shots
- This Week In College Football: Opening Weekend Viewing Guide
- Sheriff: Texas Man Killed By Deputies Was Armed With Knife
- Walker Brings Campaign Message To Dallas