SAN ANTONIO (AP) – The roller coaster at a Six Flags park in San Antonio has reopened one month after a woman died in an accident on a roller coaster at a North Texas Six Flags park.
The Iron Rattler reopened Wednesday at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, one month after a woman fell to her death from the Texas Giant at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington.
A Fiesta Texas statement says the ride was reopened after it was checked out thoroughly to assure it was safe to ride. Seatbelts have been added to the seats as an added safeguard.
Meanwhile, the Texas Giant remains closed at the North Texas park.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Poll: US Teens Disillusioned, Divided By Politics
- Mavs Fill 2 Spots With 10-Day Contracts After Roster Shuffle
- After Delays Last Week, Corruption Trial Of John Wiley Price Resumes
- Jerry, Jimmy Get Healing Time As Cowboys Celebrate ’92 Team
- Bergeron Scores 2, Boston Bruins Beat Dallas Stars 6-3