SAN ANTONIO (AP) – The roller coaster at a Six Flags park in San Antonio has reopened one month after a woman died in an accident on a roller coaster at a North Texas Six Flags park.
The Iron Rattler reopened Wednesday at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, one month after a woman fell to her death from the Texas Giant at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington.
A Fiesta Texas statement says the ride was reopened after it was checked out thoroughly to assure it was safe to ride. Seatbelts have been added to the seats as an added safeguard.
Meanwhile, the Texas Giant remains closed at the North Texas park.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Speaker Straus: ‘No I Won’t’ Block Texas Bathroom Bill
- Mistaken Identity Leaves Allen Barber Explaining He’s Not A Shooting Suspect
- Sister Says UK Attack Victims Were ‘Having The Time Of Their Lives’
- Texas Appeals Court Overturns Ex-Baylor Player’s Conviction
- Death Rates Up For Middle Age Whites With Little Education