COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- University Park Police Looking For Thief Seen In Viral Chase Video
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures