Top Male Model Pauses Career For Football
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- Nowitzki, Parsons Lead Mavs Past Jazz In Home Opener
- Friday Night Lights Meant Halloween Came Early In One City
- Man Shot, Killed Outside Plano Subway
- Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11
- North Texas Kissing Bugs Carry Potentially Killer Disease
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures