COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- Tornado Hits Canton; Injuries Reported
- Fort Worth Police Respond To Active Shooting; 1 In Custody
- Fyre Fest Fiasco: Bahamas Party Lives, Dies On Social Media
- China Deports US Businesswoman Accused Of Spying
- Marchers Use Trump’s 100th Day To Protest Climate Policies
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures