Top Male Model Pauses Career For Football
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- Interim Rangers’ Manager Won’t Be Staying
- Steelers Rally Past Stunned Texans, 30-23
- Mavs Top The Grizzlies, 108-103
- Iconic Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- Ebola Patient Released From Atlanta Hospital
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures