Reporting Roger Emrich
Filed underYour Hometown
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- Mavs Can’t Hold Lead, Fall To Golden State, 95-93
- Inmate Guilty Of Trying To Have North Texas Judge Killed
- Lingering Ice Still Causing Problems Across North Texas
- Ice Storm Puts Salvation Army’s Kettle Drive $550,000 Behind
- Inspirational Frisco Teen Among NFL Films Contest Finalists
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures