Top Male Model Pauses Career For Football
COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) – Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- Three Injured In Fort Worth Rollover Crash
- NHTSA Offers Online Car Recall Check
- Stars Join “Stand Up To Cancer” Telethon
- Gun Group Raising Police Brutality Awareness
- 40 Percent Of Texas Graduates Took ACT
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures