COLLEYVILLE (KRLD’S YOUR HOMETOWN) — Myles Crosby has chosen to play college football over pursuing a far more lucrative career — male modeling.
The SMU freshman and Colleyville Heritage graduate is the 11th-ranked male model in the world. But this fall, the 6-foot-3, 205 pound safety will put his modeling career on hold and begin his NCAA football career in Dallas.
So why did he choose to play football over modeling? KRLD’s Roger Emrich finds out.
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Cow Escapes Nativity Scene, Takes Stroll Down Interstate
- Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly A Month After Heart Attack
- Homeland Secretary: Border Wall Would Help Ease ‘National Crisis’
- Texas 18-Year-Old Indicted On Charges Of Trying To Aid IS
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures