EAGLE ROCK, Mo. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A man from Hurst was killed in a single-vehicle crash in southwest Missouri.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says 37-year-old Brice Mork, was pronounced dead early Saturday near the accident on Missouri Route 86 east of Eagle Rock.
The patrol says he was driving west when his SUV ran off the road, and struck a ditch and a utility pole. The patrol says Mork was not wearing a seat belt, and was thrown from the vehicle.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- 911 Recording Released In Deadly Richardson Road Rage
- Texas ‘Bathroom Bill’ Near Collapse Over GOP Standoff
- To U2 Fans, Concert Tickets Hotter Than Texas Heat
- 2 Toddlers Die After Locking Themselves Inside Hot Car
- Texas Teen Wasn’t Sure He’d Live To Graduate High School; He Did!