EAGLE ROCK, Mo. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A man from Hurst was killed in a single-vehicle crash in southwest Missouri.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says 37-year-old Brice Mork, was pronounced dead early Saturday near the accident on Missouri Route 86 east of Eagle Rock.
The patrol says he was driving west when his SUV ran off the road, and struck a ditch and a utility pole. The patrol says Mork was not wearing a seat belt, and was thrown from the vehicle.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas
- Frisco ISD Voters Reject Property Tax Increase
- Moreland, Griffin Lead Rangers To 7-0 Win Over Indians
- Cowboys’ Ford Center Hosts Frisco ISD Football Kickoff