Hurst Man Runs Off The Road In Missouri And Dies
Get Breaking News First
EAGLE ROCK, Mo. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A man from Hurst was killed in a single-vehicle crash in southwest Missouri.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says 37-year-old Brice Mork, was pronounced dead early Saturday near the accident on Missouri Route 86 east of Eagle Rock.
The patrol says he was driving west when his SUV ran off the road, and struck a ditch and a utility pole. The patrol says Mork was not wearing a seat belt, and was thrown from the vehicle.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Social Media Campaign Helps Transform Arlington Graffiti
- Cowboys Jerry Jones: Resting Romo Is ‘100-Percent’
- Wife Of Fort Worth Doctor With Ebola Thanks Supporters
- West Streets Still Not Repaired, A Year After Explosion
- Accounting Expert: Feds’ Case Against John Wiley Price Looks Solid