AUSTIN (AP) - The state’s official travel magazine celebrates its 40th anniversary next year and readers have a chance to vote for their top spots.
Texas Highways is published by the Texas Department of Transportation, which recently announced a new design for the publication. The September issue, which went on sale earlier this month, features the new layout.
Agency travel division director Margo Richards says it’s a fresh, new look for Texas Highways.
Readers are invited to register through Oct. 15 and vote for their top 40 Texas destinations. Results will be unveiled throughout the year and highlighted by the December 2014 issue listing the top chosen spot.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bears QB Cutler Ruled Out For Cowboys Game
- Wendy Davis Joins PUC Bashing Over Market Vote
- Texas Ice Storm Could Rival 2011 Super Bowl Snow
- BIG 12 Preview: Texas Longhorns vs Baylor Bears
- FIFA World Cup Winner To Receive $35M Prize