AUSTIN (AP) – The state’s official travel magazine celebrates its 40th anniversary next year and readers have a chance to vote for their top spots.
Texas Highways is published by the Texas Department of Transportation, which recently announced a new design for the publication. The September issue, which went on sale earlier this month, features the new layout.
Agency travel division director Margo Richards says it’s a fresh, new look for Texas Highways.
Readers are invited to register through Oct. 15 and vote for their top 40 Texas destinations. Results will be unveiled throughout the year and highlighted by the December 2014 issue listing the top chosen spot.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ryan Leaf On Manziel’s Situation: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Think The NFL Has Much To Offer’
- “Affluenza” Teen Ethan Couch Moved To Adult Jail
- Congress Unites In Scorn For Shkreli, But Gridlock Remains
- The Life And Tragic Death Of Johnny Manziel?
- 22-Year-Old Texas Babysitter Gets Life For Molesting Boys