Texas Travel Magazine Seeks Top Sites
AUSTIN (AP) - The state’s official travel magazine celebrates its 40th anniversary next year and readers have a chance to vote for their top spots.
Texas Highways is published by the Texas Department of Transportation, which recently announced a new design for the publication. The September issue, which went on sale earlier this month, features the new layout.
Agency travel division director Margo Richards says it’s a fresh, new look for Texas Highways.
Readers are invited to register through Oct. 15 and vote for their top 40 Texas destinations. Results will be unveiled throughout the year and highlighted by the December 2014 issue listing the top chosen spot.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No. 12 Texas A&M Loses Jones For Season
- Crashes Continue As Snow Day Turns To Night
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas
- Good Samaritan & His Hummer Saving Stranded Drivers
- Snow, Ice Cause Daytime & Commute Problems In Denton County