Texas Travel Magazine Seeks Top Sites
AUSTIN (AP) – The state’s official travel magazine celebrates its 40th anniversary next year and readers have a chance to vote for their top spots.
Texas Highways is published by the Texas Department of Transportation, which recently announced a new design for the publication. The September issue, which went on sale earlier this month, features the new layout.
Agency travel division director Margo Richards says it’s a fresh, new look for Texas Highways.
Readers are invited to register through Oct. 15 and vote for their top 40 Texas destinations. Results will be unveiled throughout the year and highlighted by the December 2014 issue listing the top chosen spot.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Burleson Police Looking For Man Taking Pictures Of Women
- NRH Looking For Autistic Boy, 15
- Moms, Experts Weigh In On Preventing Summer Slide
- Family Sues Hospital After Claiming Misdiagnosis Led To Death Of Mother
- Cosby Admits In Court Documents He Intended To Drug Women For Sex