Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot Shower
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth man who, police said, had too much to drink wound up getting scalded early Tuesday.
It was just after midnight when police and paramedics responded to an apartment complex off Las Vegas Trail, near Cortez Drive in west Fort Worth. Inside one of the units, they found a man who had been drinking. He told police that he went to take a shower, but fell asleep under very hot water.
The man’s burns were severe enough that he was taken by air ambulance to the Parkland Hospital burn unit in Dallas. His current condition is not known.
No charges are expected in the case.
- Snowden, Assange Top Bill At SXSW Tech Gathering
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction
- Roll Over Wreck In Terrell Kills One Injures Another
- Attorneys For Navy Sniper Accused Killer Want Confession Video Thrown Out
- Nursing Home Loses Medicare/Medicaid License, Residents Forced To Move