FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth man who, police said, had too much to drink wound up getting scalded early Tuesday.
It was just after midnight when police and paramedics responded to an apartment complex off Las Vegas Trail, near Cortez Drive in west Fort Worth. Inside one of the units, they found a man who had been drinking. He told police that he went to take a shower, but fell asleep under very hot water.
The man’s burns were severe enough that he was taken by air ambulance to the Parkland Hospital burn unit in Dallas. His current condition is not known.
No charges are expected in the case.
- Heat Keeping First Responders In North Texas Busy
- Blind Veteran Injured While Protecting His American Flag
- Rangers Turn 3 Rays Miscues Into 4-3 Win
- Beloved Texas Rangers Fan Sister Frances Dies At 90
- Trump: USS Ford Is ‘100,000-Ton Message To The World’