FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth man who, police said, had too much to drink wound up getting scalded early Tuesday.
It was just after midnight when police and paramedics responded to an apartment complex off Las Vegas Trail, near Cortez Drive in west Fort Worth. Inside one of the units, they found a man who had been drinking. He told police that he went to take a shower, but fell asleep under very hot water.
The man’s burns were severe enough that he was taken by air ambulance to the Parkland Hospital burn unit in Dallas. His current condition is not known.
No charges are expected in the case.
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Coat Is Up For Auction
- Cowboys Draft Pick Ezekiel Elliott Talks With 105.3 The Fan
- Rovi Buying TiVo In $1.1B Cash & Stock Deal
- Start Of 2nd Weekend Of Jazz Fest Soaked By Rain
- Kasich PAC’s Web Ads Target Delegates With Vision Of Victory