CBS 11 Header TXA 21 Header MeTV Header KRLD Header The Fan Header

Local

Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot Shower

View Comments

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

From Our CBS Music Web Sites

dl image Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot ShowerClick To Win A Disney World Vacation

jacks music match up 1982 Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot ShowerPick The Best Song From 1982

grand in your hand11 Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot ShowerWin A Grand In Your Hand

155742164 Man Seriously Injured In Scalding Hot ShowerPick Your Favorite Victoria Secret Model

Featured Items

Fantasy_tileHottest Olympians

pet_tileYour Pet Photos

weather_tileSend Us Your Weather Photos

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth man who, police said, had too much to drink wound up getting scalded early Tuesday.

It was just after midnight when police and paramedics responded to an apartment complex off Las Vegas Trail, near Cortez Drive in west Fort Worth. Inside one of the units, they found a man who had been drinking. He told police that he went to take a shower, but fell asleep under very hot water.

The man’s burns were severe enough that he was taken by air ambulance to the Parkland Hospital burn unit in Dallas. His current condition is not known.

No charges are expected in the case.

Latest News:

Top Trending:

View Comments