FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth man who, police said, had too much to drink wound up getting scalded early Tuesday.
It was just after midnight when police and paramedics responded to an apartment complex off Las Vegas Trail, near Cortez Drive in west Fort Worth. Inside one of the units, they found a man who had been drinking. He told police that he went to take a shower, but fell asleep under very hot water.
The man’s burns were severe enough that he was taken by air ambulance to the Parkland Hospital burn unit in Dallas. His current condition is not known.
No charges are expected in the case.
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Cow Escapes Nativity Scene, Takes Stroll Down Interstate
- Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly A Month After Heart Attack
- Homeland Secretary: Border Wall Would Help Ease ‘National Crisis’
- Texas 18-Year-Old Indicted On Charges Of Trying To Aid IS