Advice For Parents Waiting For Kids To Wed
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Many parents are eager to play matchmaker for their adult children, especially now that young people are waiting longer than ever to walk down the aisle.
In the 1970s, statistics show that 90 percent of 29-year-old women and 80 percent of 29-year-old men were already hitched. But now, only 50 percent of 29-year-old women and 40 percent of 29-year-old men have jumped the broom.
It is often the parents who are pushing their children to find love. Life and relationship coach Kristie McCrary offers advice for those parents who may be a little overzealous in the pursuit for a child’s happiness. Watch the video above to check out McCrary’s tips and insight on this sometimes sensitive subject.
- Brain Injury Group Says NFL Concussion Award Scheme ‘Flawed’
- City Of Denton Sued Over Fracking Moratorium
- CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus
- Kingsbury Might Need To Start Freshman QB At KSU
- Twitter Responds To Tom Brady Getting Benched