Advice For Parents Waiting For Kids To Wed
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Many parents are eager to play matchmaker for their adult children, especially now that young people are waiting longer than ever to walk down the aisle.
In the 1970s, statistics show that 90 percent of 29-year-old women and 80 percent of 29-year-old men were already hitched. But now, only 50 percent of 29-year-old women and 40 percent of 29-year-old men have jumped the broom.
It is often the parents who are pushing their children to find love. Life and relationship coach Kristie McCrary offers advice for those parents who may be a little overzealous in the pursuit for a child’s happiness. Watch the video above to check out McCrary’s tips and insight on this sometimes sensitive subject.
- Eight Horses Die In Stable Fire
- Romo Passes Aikman As Cowboys All-Time Leader In Passing Yards
- Authorities Place 4 Texas Disabled Men In Protective Care
- Texas Experts Say Use Care With Holiday Fireworks
- Veteran Dallas Police Officer Arrested For Sexual Assault