FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Many parents are eager to play matchmaker for their adult children, especially now that young people are waiting longer than ever to walk down the aisle.
In the 1970s, statistics show that 90 percent of 29-year-old women and 80 percent of 29-year-old men were already hitched. But now, only 50 percent of 29-year-old women and 40 percent of 29-year-old men have jumped the broom.
It is often the parents who are pushing their children to find love. Life and relationship coach Kristie McCrary offers advice for those parents who may be a little overzealous in the pursuit for a child’s happiness. Watch the video above to check out McCrary’s tips and insight on this sometimes sensitive subject.
- Six Flags Adding Five More US Parks
- Texas Minister, Family Sentenced In Hurricane Relief Fraud Case
- Dozens Of Pediatricians Losing Jobs As Children’s Health Clinics Change Management
- Texas Man On Death Row For Decapitating 3 Kids Loses Appeal
- FDA Warns Teething Medicines Unsafe, Wants Them Off Shelves