NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – For those lucky guys and gals invited to Kelly Clarkson’s wedding, there’s no need to save the date anymore — the bride-to-be just announced her plans to forgo a big ceremony because she’s too “busy.”
“We just got so overwhelmed by it — all the decisions,” the Burleson native revealed to People magazine on Wednesday of her and fiance Brandon Blackstock’s decision to elope. “I have a Christmas record coming out. I’m doing a bunch of stuff with State Farm right now. We have two kids who just started school. We’re going to all these football games and soccer games and volleyball games.”
Though they’d already sent out invitations, the 31-year-old singer divulged that they already notified guests (via their engagement photo) that the fall service was off.
- Consumer Justice Cooler Challenge: Who Beat The Heat?
- Warning: Chicago Felony Lane Gang Members Possibly In Town
- Officer To Skydive In Uniform At Addison Kaboom Town
- North Texas Could See Record For Near-Drownings
- Fireworks Stand First Copeville Business To Reopen After December’s Tornado