North Texas Student Immunization Information
Get Breaking News First
School districts across North Texas will be welcoming students back to class next week. For many, Friday is the last opportunity to receive the required immunizations for students.
Has your child received the required immunizations? The Texas Department of State Health Services has provided a list of required immunizations.
Below is a list of North Texas walk-in immunization clinics.
- Protecting Your Family From Measles, Cyclosporiasis
- Children Face Increased Risk In Hot Cars As Temps Rise
- Collapsed Traffic Sign Leaves NB 820 Closed In Hurst
- Jerry Jones: Not A ‘Make-Or-Break’ Year For Garrett
- Yankees Top Rangers 2-1 In Rain-Shortened Game
- Man Kills Himself In Wife’s Hospital Room
- Keller ISD Welcoming Students Back With New Dress Code
- Fort Hood Judge Bars Most Motive Evidence
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures