Reporting Teresa Frosini
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - The 24th annual Visions Women’s Expo kicks off Friday night at Dallas Market Hall, and this year the people in charge say it’s new and improved and all about the experience.
Laura Hollick, Executive Vice President of Bitter Creek Productions told CBS 11, “We’re keeping the tradition alive but it’s not your grandma’s Visions anymore.”
Visions Women’s Expo is two full days of beauty, fashion, food and wellness. Visit with hundreds of exhibitors, see cooking and fashion demonstrations and hear inspiring stories.
Pat Smith is one of the key note speakers that will share her story of struggle and how she found her purpose in her ministry and nonprofit, Treasure You.
All of that plus a sisterhood of more than 15,000 women in one place, it’s sure to be an experience. Click here for more information on Visions Women’s Expo.
- North Texas Doctors Navigate Icy Conditions To Save Lives
- 4 North Texas Police Agencies Looking For Forgery Suspect
- Active Shooter Training For School District Police
- Deadly Drunk Driving Probation Sentence Leaves Families Stunned
- Another Ice Storm Byproduct: Storm Related Injuries