ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – If you are headed to AT&T Stadium in Arlington to see the Dallas Cowboys, be sure to leave your bags behind or you could be turned away due to a new stadium bag policy.
Starting with the first Cowboys preseason game on Saturday, August 24, AT&T Stadium security personnel will begin enforcing the NFL’s new restrictions that limit the size and types of bags entering the venue.
Due to public safety concerns fans are asked not to bring any type of bag along, including purses larger than a ‘clutch bag’, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, seat cushions or luggage of any kind.
Computer bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size (5.5″ x 8.5″) will not be allowed to enter the building.
The only approved bags must be:
- clear plastic, vinyl or pvc totes that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- clear one-gallon resealable storage bags
- or small clutch purse/bag the size of a hand – not to exceed 5.5″ x 8.5″ – with or without a handle or strap
For a detailed list of all prohibited and permitted items visit: www.dallascowboys.com/bags
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- A Rough, Emotional Day For Top Seeds At Match Play
- Bakersfield Moves To NIT Finals With 80-76 Win Over UTA
- Facebook Rape Stirs Questions About Witnessing Crimes Online
- Ex-Baylor Football Player Accused Of 2013 Sexual Assault
- California May Face ‘Significant Risk’ From Dam
- Report: US Probes Banking Of Ex-Trump Campaign Chief
- US Routs Puerto Rico 8-0 To Win World Baseball Classic
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures