LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Officials say no one was injured when an American Airlines flight en route from North Carolina to Dallas made an emergency landing in Little Rock because of engine trouble.
Officials say the American Airlines MD-80 was en route to Dallas from Charlotte Sunday when one of the engines went out and the pilot decided to land in Little Rock. Shane Carter, a spokesman for the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, says emergency crews were on hand but the plane landed safely.
Carter says the plane had 135 people on board, including passengers and flight crew.
Carter says all passengers were flown to Dallas by Sunday evening.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fallen Marine’s Friend Pays Tribute: ‘He Meant Everything To Me’
- Couple’s Destination Wedding Cancelled By Resort
- Hundreds Testify About Bathroom Privacy Bills At Capitol
- DISD Creating Its Own Hall Of Fame
- Affidavit Details Relationship Between Council Member And 15-Year-Old Girl