LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Officials say no one was injured when an American Airlines flight en route from North Carolina to Dallas made an emergency landing in Little Rock because of engine trouble.
Officials say the American Airlines MD-80 was en route to Dallas from Charlotte Sunday when one of the engines went out and the pilot decided to land in Little Rock. Shane Carter, a spokesman for the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, says emergency crews were on hand but the plane landed safely.
Carter says the plane had 135 people on board, including passengers and flight crew.
Carter says all passengers were flown to Dallas by Sunday evening.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rangers Acquire RHP Herrera From Yankees For LHP Sanmartin
- Kansas Coach Apologizes After OU QB Mayfield Slighted By Jayhawks
- Fort Worth Police Looking For Check Thief
- Uber Teams With MADD To Offer Free Rides On Thanksgiving Eve
- Latest NBA Power Rankings