NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- President Trump Says Health Care Passage Will Be ‘Tough’
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘[TPC Potomac] Very Challenging’
- Texas Medicaid Cuts Leave Special Needs Kids Without Therapy
- Disney Says Robot Trump Will Speak At Florida Attraction
- Knicks, Phil Jackson Part Ways After Dismal 3-Year Run