Two Free Options Left For Immunizations This Week
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Texas System For Vehicle Stickers
- Dallas Woman Shoots Husband During Argument
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- Nina Pham To Sue Texas Presbyterian
- Two Dead After SUV Goes Into Icy Fort Work Creek