NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 14,000+ Texans Pick Insurance Exchange Plans
- Arlington Police Find 3 People Shot Inside Vehicle
- Cancelled Dallas Marathon Donates Unused Food
- Dallas Native, Golf Pro Given “Key To The City”
- Pope Francis Is Time’s Person of the Year, Texas Senator Makes Top Five