Two Free Options Left For Immunizations This Week
Get Breaking News First
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 NFL Rookies To Shine In 2014
- Guilty Plea Entered By Cuban Ballplayer Smuggler, Has Ties To Leonys Martin
- 5 New NFL Rules for 2014: Are They Necessary?
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 22 Starts And Sits
- Romo, Tannehill Ready For Dress Rehearsals