NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit