NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Parents whose children need last minute immunizations may visit two places this week to take care of it.
Care Van will offer immunizations at the McDonalds on Walnut Hill in Garland from 5-7 p.m. Monday evening.
The Pat May Center located at 1849B Central Drive in Bedford will offer immunizations from 5-7 p.m Thursday evening.
Only children who aren’t insured or only have insurance that doesn’t cover immunizations are eligible.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- This Week In Golf: Spieth Puts It Together To Win Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- Lundquist To Step Down From “SEC On CBS” After 2016
- 15 Arlington Police Placed On Leave Over Accuracy Of Reporting Traffic Stops
- Boy Hurt In Dallas Dog Attack
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?