Ailing Whale ‘Bella’ Dies At SeaWorld San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Mavs’ Carlisle Fined $25,000 For Criticizing Refs After Loss
- Town Prays For Texas Ice Cream Maker Linked To Listeria
- Dallas PD Investigates Toddler’s Death