Ailing Whale ‘Bella’ Dies At SeaWorld San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Detective’s Medical Leave Delayed Hurst Child Porn Case
- Ticket Dismissed Against Teen Who Killed Family In Car Crash
- North Texas Gets Hit With Two Earthquakes In Two Days
- Romo, Cowboys Rally To Beat Giants 31-28
- Colleyville Family Said Flu Shot Could’ve Save Daughter’s Life