Ailing Whale ‘Bella’ Dies At SeaWorld San Antonio
Get Breaking News First
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jacksonville Jaguars Place All Of Their Eggs In Basket Of Blake Bortles
- Former DPD Officer Guilty In Beating Of Suspect Jailed
- Rocket Explodes During Test Flight; No Injuries
- Man Indicted For Aiming Laser Pointer At Aircraft
- Officer’s Association Calling For FWPD Chief’s Resignation