SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dream Wedding Turns To Nightmare During East Texas Tornadoes
- Young Survivors Of Canton Tornadoes Look To Rebuild
- ‘The Ones For Texas’ Tornado Relief Drive
- 15-Year-Old Boy Shot, Killed By Balch Springs Officer
- Canton Residents Grateful After Surviving Deadly Tornadoes