SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Attorney: Texas Teen Sexually Assaulted At Military School
- Jury Deliberations Continue In Case Of Murdered Dallas Teenager
- Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests
- Sushi Lover Pulls 5-Foot Tapeworm From His Own Body
- Where Will The Top College RBs Land?