SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A 4-year-old beluga whale named “Bella” has died at SeaWorld San Antonio.
SeaWorld officials say the female whale died Sunday after a brief illness.
No cause of death was immediately released. A necropsy has been ordered.
SeaWorld authorities did not immediately provide additional information Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Grapevine Police Catch Wrong-Way Driver, Make DWI Arrest
- Deputy Reunited With Child He Saved From Hot Car
- Former NFL Cheerleader Sues Team Says She Was Body-Shamed, Labeled ‘Skinny Fat’
- DFW Hits 100 Degrees; Experts Warn Of Heat Exhaustion, Stroke
- Man Arrested For Recording, Sexually Assaulting Women In Public: ‘Y’all Got Me, My Problem, I Like Taking Pictures’