NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – He was there from its inception, and Bill Murray will be back again when the “Late Show with David Letterman” celebrates its 20th anniversary on CBS.
The network announced on Monday that Murray will appear as a guest Thursday on the late-night program, marking two decades since Mr. Letterman first joined CBS.
The folks at the “Late Show” toasted the announcement on Twitter:
- Kentucky-WVU, Texas A&M-Kansas Headline Big 12/SEC Challenge
- Pianist In Texas For World-Renowned Van Cliburn Competition
- Jaguar Scaled Walls To Escape Enclosure At Texas Zoo
- Distributor Recalls Precooked Sausage That Might Contain Metal
- Mom Upset After Daughter Fails School’s ‘Fingertip Test’