NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – He was there from its inception, and Bill Murray will be back again when the “Late Show with David Letterman” celebrates its 20th anniversary on CBS.
The network announced on Monday that Murray will appear as a guest Thursday on the late-night program, marking two decades since Mr. Letterman first joined CBS.
The folks at the “Late Show” toasted the announcement on Twitter:
- North Texas CEO Leading Contender For Secretary Of State
- Mavericks Fall To Rockets 109-87
- California Police Officers Visit Dallas To Run In Marathon
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series