NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – He was there from its inception, and Bill Murray will be back again when the “Late Show with David Letterman” celebrates its 20th anniversary on CBS.
The network announced on Monday that Murray will appear as a guest Thursday on the late-night program, marking two decades since Mr. Letterman first joined CBS.
The folks at the “Late Show” toasted the announcement on Twitter:
- Oscar Winner Dorothy Malone, ‘Peyton Place’ Mom, Dies In Dallas
- Dallas Fire Truck Working Accident Hit By Big Rig
- Government Shuts Down After Senate Fails To Reach A Deal
- Dallas Animal Services Cracking Down On Irresponsible Dog Owners
- Dallas Officials Seek Changes To Bike-Sharing Operations In City