Bill Murray To Celebrate 20 Years Of “Late Show”
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - He was there from its inception, and Bill Murray will be back again when the “Late Show with David Letterman” celebrates its 20th anniversary on CBS.
The network announced on Monday that Murray will appear as a guest Thursday on the late-night program, marking two decades since Mr. Letterman first joined CBS.
The folks at the “Late Show” toasted the announcement on Twitter:
- Newly Released Video Shows Fort Worth Officer Involved Shooting
- Video Prompts Suspension Of Two College Police Officers
- Arlington Teen Injured In Hit-And-Run Accident
- Injured Vietnam Vet Still Fighting To Get Purple Heart
- Texas Health Commissioner Still On Job After Scathing Report