Bill Murray To Celebrate 20 Years Of “Late Show”
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – He was there from its inception, and Bill Murray will be back again when the “Late Show with David Letterman” celebrates its 20th anniversary on CBS.
The network announced on Monday that Murray will appear as a guest Thursday on the late-night program, marking two decades since Mr. Letterman first joined CBS.
The folks at the “Late Show” toasted the announcement on Twitter:
- Man Killed In Dallas Parking Lot, Suspect Arrested
- Coast Guard Rescues Six Near Houston
- Now Is The Time To Trade Overachievers For Underachievers In Fantasy Baseball
- Light Up Arlington Packs Streets For Annual Display
- Patrick Grassroots Board Dissolves Amid Tea Party Grumbling