Gas Leak Prompts Little Elm School Evacuation
LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) – A Little Elm school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
A spokesperson with Little Elm Independent School District confirms that King Early Learning Academy, located at 101 Main Street, was evacuated Tuesday afternoon.
Around 1 p.m., construction crews drilled into a gas line at the school, which forced the school to evacuate.
More than 100 children were taken to Zellars Elementary School by bus. Most of them were the children of district employees, and the others were middle and high school students. King Early Learning Academy houses a day care program for employees, and also holds special classes for students.
- Rangers Claim Kickham Off Waivers
- Official Number Of April North Texas Tornadoes Upped To 15
- New Ban On Abortion Coverage Easily Clears Texas Senate
- This Week In Baseball: It’s Time For The DH In Both Leagues
- 2Q Earnings Up For Denton-Based Sally Beauty Holdings