Gas Leak Prompts Little Elm School Evacuation
LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) – A Little Elm school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
A spokesperson with Little Elm Independent School District confirms that King Early Learning Academy, located at 101 Main Street, was evacuated Tuesday afternoon.
Around 1 p.m., construction crews drilled into a gas line at the school, which forced the school to evacuate.
More than 100 children were taken to Zellars Elementary School by bus. Most of them were the children of district employees, and the others were middle and high school students. King Early Learning Academy houses a day care program for employees, and also holds special classes for students.
- Cowboys Top Texans With Late Score 21-14 In Preseason Finale
- Parents Want Sidewalks After Another Student Is Hit Walking To School
- Two Arrested, Charged With Murder Of Abilene Officer
- DFW Police Come Together In Support Of Governor’s Statewide Call
- Family Of Slain Dentist Speaks About Uptown Murder