LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) – A Little Elm school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
A spokesperson with Little Elm Independent School District confirms that King Early Learning Academy, located at 101 Main Street, was evacuated Tuesday afternoon.
Around 1 p.m., construction crews drilled into a gas line at the school, which forced the school to evacuate.
More than 100 children were taken to Zellars Elementary School by bus. Most of them were the children of district employees, and the others were middle and high school students. King Early Learning Academy houses a day care program for employees, and also holds special classes for students.
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas