LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) - A Little Elm school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
A spokesperson with Little Elm Independent School District confirms that King Early Learning Academy, located at 101 Main Street, was evacuated Tuesday afternoon.
Around 1 p.m., construction crews drilled into a gas line at the school, which forced the school to evacuate.
More than 100 children were taken to Zellars Elementary School by bus. Most of them were the children of district employees, and the others were middle and high school students. King Early Learning Academy houses a day care program for employees, and also holds special classes for students.
- Texans Dish Out Dough Hoping To Be The Next Multi-Millionaire
- DA Moves Forward With New Effort To Lock Up Teenage Drunk Driver
- Saban: “There Were No Talks” With Texas
- Family Fights To Protect Fallen Soldier’s Identity
- Holiday Deals: This Year It Pays To Procrastinate