Eagle Crashes Into Window At Oral Roberts Orientation
TULSA, Okla. (CBS DFW) – A chapel service involving a bald eagle did not go as planned last week at Oral Roberts University. The beloved bird was released in the chapel to fly over the crowd during a special spirit day chapel service, according to the Tulsa World.
After the bird was released to fly to its handler, it instead circled the chapel to chants of “USA” before flying straight into a window. Students screamed and gasped as it smacked into the glass and fell to the ground.
Video of the crash has since gone viral.
Fortunately, the bird was said to be OK and eventually returned onto the stage with its trainer.
- Missing Pregnant Mother Found Dead In Dallas
- Did Texas Dad Know He Was Shooting Daughter’s Guest?
- Home Renovated For Injured North Texas Marine
- The Downside Of Using Personal Cell Phone On Company Service
- Suspect In Deadly South By Southwest Crash Formaly Charged