Eagle Crashes Into Window At Oral Roberts Orientation
TULSA, Okla. (CBS DFW) — A chapel service involving a bald eagle did not go as planned last week at Oral Roberts University. The beloved bird was released in the chapel to fly over the crowd during a special spirit day chapel service, according to the Tulsa World.
After the bird was released to fly to its handler, it instead circled the chapel to chants of “USA” before flying straight into a window. Students screamed and gasped as it smacked into the glass and fell to the ground.
Video of the crash has since gone viral.
Fortunately, the bird was said to be OK and eventually returned onto the stage with its trainer.
- Texan Arrested After Taking Loaded Guns To 9/11 Memorial
- I-Team: Uber Driver Accused Of Rape Used Fake City Permit
- Dallas Arboretum Offers $1 Admission Through August
- Police Department Seizes Bike Team’s Legally Registered Trailer
- Lockbox Full Of Animal Drugs Missing In Irving