Eagle Crashes Into Window At Oral Roberts Orientation
TULSA, Okla. (CBS DFW) – A chapel service involving a bald eagle did not go as planned last week at Oral Roberts University. The beloved bird was released in the chapel to fly over the crowd during a special spirit day chapel service, according to the Tulsa World.
After the bird was released to fly to its handler, it instead circled the chapel to chants of “USA” before flying straight into a window. Students screamed and gasped as it smacked into the glass and fell to the ground.
Video of the crash has since gone viral.
Fortunately, the bird was said to be OK and eventually returned onto the stage with its trainer.
- Ebola Patient Released From Atlanta Hospital
- CDC Releases Revised Ebola Safety Gear Guidelines
- Keller ISD Eyes $169.5M Bond Package To Build More Schools
- Donors Helping Ebola-Quarantined Family Start Over
- Because Of Ebola: Knock Before Entering One North Texas ER