Eagle Crashes Into Window At Oral Roberts Orientation
TULSA, Okla. (CBS DFW) – A chapel service involving a bald eagle did not go as planned last week at Oral Roberts University. The beloved bird was released in the chapel to fly over the crowd during a special spirit day chapel service, according to the Tulsa World.
After the bird was released to fly to its handler, it instead circled the chapel to chants of “USA” before flying straight into a window. Students screamed and gasped as it smacked into the glass and fell to the ground.
Video of the crash has since gone viral.
Fortunately, the bird was said to be OK and eventually returned onto the stage with its trainer.
- Jones See’s Claiborne’s Future With Cowboys
- College Football Spotlight: College Football’s Best Month Will Get Started With A Bang
- NFL Says Prayer Shouldn’t Have Been Penalty
- Jerry Jones: Offense Is ‘Ahead Of My Expectations’
- PayPal To Separate From eBay In 2015