In July of 1957, Elf’s dad Marty met his mother Judy for the first time in Brooklyn at Brighton Beach. He asked for her number that day.
While visiting his parents thus weekend, Elf’s father still has her number laminated to this day! Here it is:
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Baseball Hall Of Fame Revamps Veterans’ Committees
- Darvish Solid As Rangers Lose To Royals 3-1
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Reaction To Benn’s Contract Extension
- Fantasy Football 2016: Top 10 Running Backs
- Jeff Gordon Readies For The Brickyard In Surprising NASCAR Return