In July of 1957, Elf’s dad Marty met his mother Judy for the first time in Brooklyn at Brighton Beach. He asked for her number that day.
While visiting his parents thus weekend, Elf’s father still has her number laminated to this day! Here it is:
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Manizel: “I’ve Been The Same Person, Doing The Same Things Since It All Started”
- Texas Schools Spare No Expense For Huge Football Stadiums
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears