Lee Majors Urges Seniors To Get Flu Shots
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
DALLAS (KRLD) – He’s best known for his roles in TV’s “The Six Million Dollar Man,” and as “The Fall Guy,” but in his latest role, actor Lee Majors is urging adults 65 and older who are at higher risk for the flu and flu-related symptoms, to get their flu shots.
Lee Majors talked to KRLD’s Scott West about the campaign.
You can watch majors “complete his mission” in the video below.
For more information, visit NCOA.org.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Commissioner Goodell: ‘The Same Mistakes Can Never Be Repeated’
- 5 NFL Week 3 JB Locks Against The Spread
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 26 Starts And Sits
- More Than 700 Infants Exposed To TB At Texas Hospital
- Week 3 Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys May Be Without Top Tackler