Lee Majors Urges Seniors To Get Flu Shots
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
DALLAS (KRLD) – He’s best known for his roles in TV’s “The Six Million Dollar Man,” and as “The Fall Guy,” but in his latest role, actor Lee Majors is urging adults 65 and older who are at higher risk for the flu and flu-related symptoms, to get their flu shots.
Lee Majors talked to KRLD’s Scott West about the campaign.
You can watch majors “complete his mission” in the video below.
For more information, visit NCOA.org.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Royals Beat Giants 7-2 To Even World Series
- Concussion Study Says NCAA Needs Improvement
- Goodell Told To Testify In Ray Rice Appeal
- Dallas Police Search For Driver In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- 90’s Vs Now: Comparing The Triplets