20 Rabbits Rescued In Southlake House Fire
SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) - Emergency crews in Southlake found something unusual while responding to a house fire. The incident took place shortly after 4:00 a.m. on Thursday morning in the 700 block of Cherry Court.
According to the Southlake Fire Department, one woman was rescued from the house fire. She was not hurt.
But it was 20 rabbits in the home’s garage — where the fire started — that caught the attention of officials at the scene. Apparently some hay used in caring for the animals is what somehow ignited. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames pretty quickly.
All of the animals were saved.
- Oklahoma Official: Felt ‘Pressure’ To Carry Out Executions
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- Cattle Thefts On The Rise & That Means Higher Beef Prices
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- Rajon Rondo Officially Traded To The Dallas Mavericks