DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a man who robbed an Oak Cliff insurance agency at gunpoint on Tuesday, and they say this may not be the first time he’s done it.
Police say the masked man walked into Latino’s Insurance Agency, located in the 8000 block of Lake June Road, and pointed a gun at an employee while demanding money. The robbery happened on August 27, at 1 p.m.
Surveillance video shows him brandishing the weapon and holding it in the face of the female employee who was behind the counter. It shows him walking her to the back, where he searches for cash and stuffs it into his pockets.
After the robbery, the suspect left the business in a red 2008 Ford Explorer.
Police say the same man may have hit four other insurance companies in the area. The above YouTube video also shows a robbery from a week earlier. He’s described as a 25-30 year old thin Black man, 6’0” to 6’2” tall.
Anyone with information about the robberies or the suspect is urged to call Dallas Police at 214-671-3661. Anonymous tips can be submitted through CrimeStoppers at 214-373-TIPS.
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Wild Boar Rampage Injures 4 People
- McKinney High School Senior Sets State Rushing Record With 599 Yards
- Rare Appearance By 5 Former Presidents At Texas A&M Concert For Hurricane Relief
- New Battle Of The Alamo Is Brewing Over Texas Shrine Revamp