DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a man who robbed an Oak Cliff insurance agency at gunpoint on Tuesday, and they say this may not be the first time he’s done it.
Police say the masked man walked into Latino’s Insurance Agency, located in the 8000 block of Lake June Road, and pointed a gun at an employee while demanding money. The robbery happened on August 27, at 1 p.m.
Surveillance video shows him brandishing the weapon and holding it in the face of the female employee who was behind the counter. It shows him walking her to the back, where he searches for cash and stuffs it into his pockets.
After the robbery, the suspect left the business in a red 2008 Ford Explorer.
Police say the same man may have hit four other insurance companies in the area. The above YouTube video also shows a robbery from a week earlier. He’s described as a 25-30 year old thin Black man, 6’0” to 6’2” tall.
Anyone with information about the robberies or the suspect is urged to call Dallas Police at 214-671-3661. Anonymous tips can be submitted through CrimeStoppers at 214-373-TIPS.
- ‘I Am Seeking The Best Solutions’: Governor Abbott To Host Series Of Events On School Safety
- Police Say Oak Lawn Robbery, Assault Victims Were Targeted For Being Gay
- Pricey Perks For North Texas Superintendents
- Parents Arrested After Children Left In Hot Car While They Shopped
- Iconic Dallas Real Estate Firm To Sells To Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate