Houston Radio Station: ‘Houston Is Better Than Dallas’
The Dallas Cowboys face off against the Houston Texans Thursday night at AT&T Stadium in the final tuneup for the regular season.
Sports Radio 610 in Houston, the home of the Texans, is taking the opportunity to send a simple message” “Houston is better than Dallas.”
The station came up with a list of 99 reasons why this is true. We have a preview below, and the full list is here.
Let us know in the comments below if you agree, or if you have a list of your own.
- More people want to live here. It’s science.
- We’re an hour away from the beach, you’re an hour away from Oklahoma.
- Our Mexican food is better…don’t believe us, come give it a try.
- Houston has a bigger scoreboard, actually two of them.
- We never had a Dave Campo Era
- Forbes Magazine called Houston the “Coolest City in the Country”
- Our teams actually play in Houston, not a suburb.
- Our Fancy private school doesn’t cheat at football. It’s wins Baseball Championships.
- Our #9 Has Been In The Super Bowl. Your #9…well…
- Welcome To Dallas…Here’s a giant giraffe. Awesome.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- Cowboys Romo To Practice Despite Stye
- Cowboys Hardy Joins Fans’ Effort To Banner-Taunt Eagles
- Nothing Silly About Cowboys Witten Super Bowl Desire
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game