DALLAS (AP) — The Big 12 announced a seven-game bowl lineup that begins in 2014, runs six years, and includes an agreement to alternate playing postseason games in Fort Worth, Texas, and Dallas.
The Big 12 had already lined up a spot in the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans over the next 12 years as part of the College Football Playoff.
The remaining lineup had been coming together over the last few months and was released Friday.
- Alamo Bowl in San Antonio, Texas, vs. Pac-12 opponent.
- Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando, Fla., vs. Atlantic Coast Conference opponent.
- Texas Bowl in Houston vs. Southeastern Conference opponent.
- Liberty Bowl in Memphis, Tenn., vs. SEC opponent.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Ariz., vs. Pac-12 opponent.
- Heart of Dallas Bowl vs. Conference USA opponent or Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth vs. American Athletic Conference opponent.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hill Scores 21, Leads Kings Past Mavericks 93-88 For 1st Win
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Guiding NFL Sack Leader Tank Lawrence To A ‘Cowboys For Life’ Contract
- Keidel: Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl Rematch Not A Preview
- Iowa State Seeks To Continue Surge In Visit To Texas Tech