Lamar Odom Arrested For DUI In Los Angeles
Sports Fan Insider
LOS ANGELES (CBSDFW.COM/AP) - Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Lamar Odom has been arrested for allegedly driving under the influence.
The California Highway Patrol reports that Odom was stopped about 4:00 a.m. Friday after a CHP officer saw his white Mercedes-Benz traveling erratically on a San Fernando Valley freeway.
The CHP says Odom, 33, was arrested after failing a field sobriety test.
Odom has been jailed on $15,000 bail.
A message for his agent, Jeff Schwartz, was not immediately returned.
The 6-foot-10-inch forward has played for both the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers.
He became a free agent at the end of last season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lake Dallas Teen Competes For First Of Its Kind $50K Scholarship
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Looking At ‘Uphill Battle’
- DFW-Bound American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- High School Students Among Six Killed In Car Crash
- Study: Action-Packed TV Might Make You Snack More