LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) — Residents at an apartment complex in Lewisville escaped injury on Friday morning after a four-alarm fire heavily damaged three buildings.
Firefighters from six cities helped battle the blaze, which began around 5:25 a.m. at the Somerset Apartments in the 200 block of East Corporate Drive.
The first has been extinguished, but investigators are on scene attempting to determine the cause of the fire.
The American Red Cross is on scene and has provided assistance to 22 families displaced by the fire.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Students Return To Class After Shooting At Italy High School
- Cosby Jokes In 1st Show Since 2015 He ‘Used To Be’ Comedian
- No. 1 Nadal Retires Injured At Australia Open
- Radio Host Adds $5,000 To Reward In Garland Clerk’s Murder
- Report: Cubs Having Active Talks With RHP Yu Darvish