Lewisville Residents Escape Four-Alarm Apartment Fire
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) — Residents at an apartment complex in Lewisville escaped injury on Friday morning after a four-alarm fire heavily damaged three buildings.
Firefighters from six cities helped battle the blaze, which began around 5:25 a.m. at the Somerset Apartments in the 200 block of East Corporate Drive.
The first has been extinguished, but investigators are on scene attempting to determine the cause of the fire.
The American Red Cross is on scene and has provided assistance to 22 families displaced by the fire.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Animated’ Dez Bryant Explains Fight With Tyler Patmon At Cowboys Camp
- Officials: Teen Arrested After Patrol Car Set Afire In Texas
- GOP Hopeful Ted Cruz To Visit Tupelo, Olive Branch Aug. 11
- ‘Mission: Impossible’ Climbs To No. 1, ‘Vacation’ Is A Bust
- Hamilton Homers, Perez Wins As Rangers Edge Giants 2-1