LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) — Residents at an apartment complex in Lewisville escaped injury on Friday morning after a four-alarm fire heavily damaged three buildings.
Firefighters from six cities helped battle the blaze, which began around 5:25 a.m. at the Somerset Apartments in the 200 block of East Corporate Drive.
The first has been extinguished, but investigators are on scene attempting to determine the cause of the fire.
The American Red Cross is on scene and has provided assistance to 22 families displaced by the fire.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grapevine Police Catch Wrong-Way Driver, Make DWI Arrest
- Deputy Reunited With Child He Saved From Hot Car
- Former NFL Cheerleader Sues Team Says She Was Body-Shamed, Labeled ‘Skinny Fat’
- DFW Hits 100 Degrees; Experts Warn Of Heat Exhaustion, Stroke
- Man Arrested For Recording, Sexually Assaulting Women In Public: ‘Y’all Got Me, My Problem, I Like Taking Pictures’