DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Kahne Staying In NASCAR With Leavine In 2018
- Phelps Has “No Desire” To Return To Swimming
- Gordon Hits MLB Season’s Record 5,694th Home Run
- Chiefs Take Over Top Spot In AP Pro32 Poll; Falcons Are 2nd
- Chase Elliott’s NASCAR Title Chances Take Hit With Penalty