Tony Dorsett Talks About NFL Concussion Settlement
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Report: Mavs Acquire Rajon Rondo From Celtics
- FCC: ‘Redskins’ Not Profane; Radio Station Keeps License
- WVU QB Clint Trickett Cleared For Liberty Bowl Practice
- 5 NFL Week 16 Locks Against The Spread
- Baylor Not A Texas-Sized Draw For Cotton Bowl Tickets