DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers Beat Rays; Clinch Home Field In Playoffs
- Texans Head Coach Confirms Watt Out For The Season
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Janmark’s Injury & More From Camp
- Stolen Fernandez Jersey Returned To Tampa High School
- Texas A&M Looks To Keep Strong Start Going vs South Carolina