Tony Dorsett Talks About NFL Concussion Settlement
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Seguin’s Hat Trick Puts Stars Past Panthers 5-4
- Parsons Set To Lead With Mavericks
- Baylor Getting Norwood Back For Texas
- Stars Sign Eakin To 2-Year Deal
- Oklahoma State Overcoming Injuries