Tony Dorsett Talks About NFL Concussion Settlement
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Benn Puts Stars Past Blues 3-2 In OT
- Warriors Whip Mavs 108-85 For 5th Straight Win
- Abreu’s 3 Hits Lead White Sox Past Rangers
- North Texas Edges Rice In C-USA Tournament, 63-62 OT
- Cowboys Make Tough Decisions On NFL Free Agency