Tony Dorsett Talks About NFL Concussion Settlement
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Dallas Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett talks with 105.3 The Fan’s G-Bag Nation about the concussion lawsuits that was recently settled by the NFL.
Dorsett was just one of the thousands of former players that was suing the league, and just like many of his former colleagues – he is not too pleased with the recent news.
Listen to what Dorsett had to say:
The hundreds of millions of dollars the NFL is ready to pay former players sounds great, until you stretch it out over 20 years and divide it among thousands of people.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Player Style Files: Cincinnati Bengal Devon Still’s Story Much More Than Football
- Mavs Look For Repeat Performance In San Antonio
- “Tough Deal” For Rangers Losing Darvish
- Hoffman Takes Lead In Texas Open
- Rangers Beat Rockies 6-3 In Preseason